We are going to need all the help we can get this year. This year’s tournament will take placeon Saturday, September 27 in Aston, PA.
Last year we raised $3,000 for the T21 Club, and our goal this year is $10,000!
The T21 Club of the Delaware Valley supports the awareness and inclusion of people with Down syndrome living in PA, NJ, and DE.
So obviously, the more people that come out, the more prizes we have, and the more teams we have playing, the more enjoyable the day will be for everyone. Here are a few ways you can help:
- Get a team together, register and come out for a day of fun (Registration is now open. If you register before July 13, you will receive the early bird discount on your team fee.)
- Get your work to sponsor the event: All teams that have 1 player who is an employee of a company who sponsors the event get an additional discount on their team fee.
- If you know someone who would like to sponsor this event and/or could provide gifts to use for raffle items and prizes, please let me know.
- If you know someone that might be able to take care of food and drinks for the day, please let me know.
- Go to www.facebook.com/events/655045637900270 and invite all of your friends and family to the event
- Get the word around. Please contact me if you would like flyers to post at your work, gym, or social club.
- If you can't make it on September 27, but want to help us, please donate at www.wifflefallclassic.com/donate
Email us at email@example.com if you can help out in any way, or have questions. We thank you in advance, and look forward to having a great day on September 27.